Who is your New Patient?
For a lot of practices, knowing the demographic of the kind of patient that drives growth or a target population that you would like to get more of is important.Why, you ask?
Well, the younger generation is more likely to be online savvy – checks and leaves online reviews, uses online information to help make an intelligent decision, finds it convenient to do things online than call or fill paperwork.
The other demographic is the 65+ age segment. They are much less likely to be looking or leaving online reviews (statistically speaking). They are much likely to be different in their approach than the younger more internet and social media savvy demographic.
If your target audience is the younger age group (<55 years old), then this blog is relevant to you. Read on.
Growing your reputation, the linkages and other seemingly less important stuff.
Having a website is a pretty good starting point – dont you agree? I mean you have to have online presence anchor point to get better at being online.
But just having a website is not all. For new patients to flock to your practice, you need a few things going for you:
- Prospective patients should be able to find you when they look for a doctor like you
- They should see you high enough in the Search Engine Ranking Page (SERP) and credible enough that they click on you/ your practice
- Once they visit your website, they should find the information they are looking for OR be satisfied enough to schedule an appointment with you
- When they visit you – they should be made aware of all the other awesome services you provide – just in case they are interested in using any of them
- After they visit – They should totally be able to talk about the wonderful experience they have had and you should probably make it easy for them to post that online somewhere – preferably Google or some other place where you get online patient referrals.
Social Media & Branding
Search Engine Optimization
24/7 Live Chat
Our Live Chat service is available 24x7 and makes sure your website visitors get relevant information about your practice when they ask questions.
Digital Signage Solutions
Our Digital signage solution is cost effective and can get you started with just a TV, Roku stick and internet connection. Take it a step further by having us manage the content and schedule of your messages.